The seven-game losing streak is over. Everyone can stop panicking about the New York Yankees. Of course, I'm kidding, no one was really panicking at all. As I've been saying for the past few weeks, it's only Spring Training.
The good stuff:
- Ivan Nova's performance - 2 IP, one hit and one strike out. He was also hitting 94 m.p.h. (according to some tweets I saw)
- Brett Gardner's two hits and two stolen bases
- Tyler Austin and Corban Joseph each had two RBI - not that those even count but it was still nice to see.
- Chris Stewart who is one of the candidates for the starting catcher job hit a home run.
- The Yankees had finished with 10 runs on 13 hits.
- They only made one error.
The 'bad' stuff: